Pakistan LNG Terminals Limited (PLTL) has to formulate and develop a progressive institution to provide Pakistan with a one-window operation to:
• Establish and maintain entire public sector LNG import terminals infrastructure at the most competitive investment and operating models through research, studies and competitive international bidding.
• Improve efficiencies in LNG Terminal operations and introduce innovative regasification models, with the primary objective of reducing costs to the end consumer.
• Provide guidance and diligence to complete regasification projects on-time to meet Pakistan’s demand through BOO (build, own and operate) and BOOT (build, own, operate and transfer) projects.
• Devise strategies to develop LNG assets for Pakistan through Public Private Partnership models avoiding prohibitive up-front capital.
• Train and develop local work force of LNG terminal operations.